 |
| Our first night on the cruise! Our awesome travel agent (Travel Time shout out!) arranged for them to bring out a cake and sing for us. |
 |
| Carnival is famous for their towel animals that are left in your room every night. We assumed these were walruses... ? |
 |
| I walked in with $10 and left with $30! ...the first night. By the end of the cruise we were in the hole about $30. Oh, well! It was fun while it lasted. |
 |
| Just sitting in one of the many rooms with a gorgeous view! |
 |
| Day 2: Dog.... maybe a hound of some sort? |
 |
| The 2nd day was Cruise Elegant |
 |
| This dessert was my favorite thing on board! It was a white chocolate shell with some pudding stuff and fresh fruit! Yum! (P.S. I didn't see the sign over Cody's head until after I took the pic! lol) |
 |
| At the restaurant where we ate every night. |
 |
| One of the many tasty treats we had! |
 |
| Again, not too sure, but we thought it was a rabbit... |
 |
| The beautiful island of St. Maarten! |
 |
| It's hard to see, but there was a fortress of some sort on this private island. |
 |
| Our ship, the Carnival Miracle (for those of you who can't read) |
 |
| We went snorkeling and did a Sea Trek in St. Maarten. Click here to sea more about it! |
 |
| I could not get over how gorgeous the water was! |
 |
| Not the best thing I ate on the cruise, but it was better than it looks! |
 |
| We loved the presentation of the desserts! I always ate the garnish :) |
 |
| It's hard to see, but the wood grain looks like the shadow of Cody's head. It kinda freaked us out. |
 |
| Crane? I tried to imitate it! lol |
 |
| St. Lucia! |
 |
| Getting ready for the zip-lining jungle tour! |
 |
| Not the most attractive get-up! :P |
 |
| We are higher up than it looks! We did one free fall line from 65 feet! |
 |
| Our tour guides were amazin' Mon! (and so were their accents!) |
 |
| Saying goodbye to St. Lucia. |
 |
| On the top deck of the ship, I almost got blown over more than once! |
 |
| Tiramisu! (Can you tell we liked the food?) |
 |
| Aww! |
 |
| Finally some animals we recognized! |
 |
| The lovely St. Kitts! |
 |
| The monkey was freakin' adorable! |
 |
| We considered stealing him. You can't see it, but it was wearing a little diaper! |
 |
| It was awesome! |
 |
| Because he can (in St. Kitts at least!) |
 |
| God's thumb (tilt your head a little to the left... that's it!) |
 |
| Aww we're all matchy-matchy |
 |
| Yes, Cody got some sweet white linen pants. He is a baller! |
 |
| No idea what island that was, but it was beautifully silhouetted so we took lots of pics! |
 |
| Just chillaxin' |
 |
| Heck yes we did a 100 piece Transformers puzzle! |
 |
| More pretty plate decorating! |
 |
| "Monkey towel... hell yes!" - Marcus Monroe |
 |
| Trying to replicate the moment with our little monkey in St. Kitts |
 |
| After our cha-cha class |
 |
| I didn't even have to force him to take the class with me! :) |
 |
| Best sunset pic that we captured during the trip. I love how you can see the sun rays! |
 |
| Our awesome service staff every night! We love you Ryan, Ladislau, and Hilario! |
 |
| To our beautiful Caribbean cruise vacation! |
|
|
|
|
Below are some towel animal creations done by yours truly! Can you guess what they are? Comment below!
Aw, you wore your moomoo! Teehee. The pictures look great. And the towels are obviously a cat, fish, and kiwi...bird... Yeah.
ReplyDeleteUmm...
ReplyDelete1. A crab
2. A fish like Dory
3. A, um, cow???
A snake, angel fish, and Yoda??? lol--great job! Loved the pictures--I'm soooo enjoying your blog :)
ReplyDeleteI say the last one is yoda! !
ReplyDeleteOk my guesses might be wrong too but here they are..a weiner dog in a bed, a fish, and a pig
ReplyDeleteLove all the pictures! Glad you had a good time and are home safely. Love all the towel animals! I think yours are a dog, a fish, and a cat. (I'm sure I'm wrong, but it was fun guessing!)
ReplyDeleteSnake, fish, pig? Tell me if I'm right or not! :)
ReplyDelete*ding ding ding ding* We have a winner! Jordana you understand mine and Cody's art! lol You got all 3 right! Good try to everyone else! I know I confused many of you on the last one (even Cody thought it was a gremlin or yoda!) by using the "eyes" as nostrils. Maybe I should study these videos:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.squidoo.com/how-to-make-towel-animals
Great pictures!!! I was going to guess a snake, sting ray, and I wasn't sure about the third. Nathan and I honeymooned in St. Lucia! Loved it! I hope to go on a cruise one day. :)
ReplyDelete