![]() |
| I brought my sweetie "breakfast" in bed! |
*Reality* We snapped the photo and then he took it to the table. Apparently it's very uncomfortable to eat in bed. The movies are oh so deceitful!
![]() |
| Scrumptious Chili Dinner! |
My first time ever making chili, and we really enjoyed it. Although, while we were out shopping and the chili was in the crockpot cooking, I kept freaking out that I would come home to a burned down apartment! Thankfully all was well.
Here's the recipe that I made up on the fly!
1/2 lb ground beef
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can diced tomatoes with green chiles
1 can kidney beans
1 can great northern beans
1 can pinto beans
1 small can of tomato sauce1/2 medium size yellow onion
1) Brown the ground beef and add salt, all spice, and chili powder to taste (I just dumped it on til it looked right ☺)
2) Slice up the onion in large pieces and put in crockpot (I'm a big chunk person, mostly because I'm not patient enough to be a small chunker like mom)
3) Add all the other cans, draining only the beans.
4) Add the browned ground beef and stir.
5) Add salt, pepper, all spice, chili powder and hot sauce to taste. Later I added sugar to cut the acid
6) Put the crockpot on high and leave it alone for a couple hours while you go shopping at Kohl's
7) When you get home, grab the toppings. We had shredded sharp cheddar cheese, sour cream, jalapenos, raw onions (which Cody was patient enough to chop up nice and small) and Fritos.
8) ENJOY!

