Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days, I've been spending 99% of my free time working on my new business.
Thanks to everyone who voted on my logo designs! I ended up combining parts from #1 and #4 to create my final logo. What do you think?
Then I created an intro video::
And I have created a Facebook fan page:: www.facebook.com/mohrideas
So, yeah, I've been a busy bee! But I am enjoying it so much! I know this sounds cheesy, but my fans (though they are few) are keeping me going because I want to keep progressing and making new stuff for you all to see.
Tonight I was really in the mood to carve a pumpkin... so I did! You can watch the video on youtube :: CLICK HERE
And here is the finished product
Thanks again and I'll keep you posted!
::Ciao for now::


Jana, that is the bestest pumpkin I've ever seen! Great idea, babe!
ReplyDelete